Sunday, March 13, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Well, here is my completed rough draft!!



Key information about draft:
I didn't actually use any of the information I gained from the people I interviewed. I would like feed back on whether my draft has enough info without interviewees or if I should talk more about the people I interviewed.
Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
I definitely became better at recording the more I did it. This means I know my intro(the very first thing I made) is quite choppy and awkward compared to the rest. I also realize I stumble over my words sometimes. This is a simple matter of re-recording and editing.
Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
I think I am fairly good at organizing the information in a clear and logical way. I would love feedback on whether the articles were described well enough for the listeners to be able to imagine them and whether the organization of my podcast is as clear as I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment