Sunday, March 13, 2016

Production Report 8b

As the last production report was on the introduction, let's try out the conclusion. I feel producing the conclusion before producing the content on the different genres will help keep me focused on the purposes of the main body of the podcast.

Outline Item: CLOSING and LARGER SIGNIFICANCE
  • Recap each of the genres and talk about how they fit into the american culture:
    • Popular articles
    • lectures
  • Close with the purpose of these genres to educate by using rhetorical strategies

Adaptation of Outline Item: PODCAST CLOSING link

How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I recapped what was said about the genres in the main body of the podcast along with adding how they fit into a person's life(in the context of the American Culture). I tried to add personal information about myself in order to support the points I was making but I don;t know if they were successful. I also ended with adding the ultimate purpose of both of these genres.

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
It was challenging coming up with the proper order of parts of the podcast. As I recorded the intro and conclusion I found myself going back to the outline and rearranging parts. But I feel that my rearranged outline(I didn't really change any of the information, just the order) has a better flow than previously. Now, I need to have he different parts of my podcast flow into each other as well as they do on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment