Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial report 15b

Here is my first editorial report for the final self-reflection project.

ORIGINAL and REVISED Closing paragraph

How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • I completely removed the stuff about technical writing because I added the technical writing to my supports for my thesis. Originally, the technical writing was going to be an after note, but in the revision, it becomes an integral part to my essay.
How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • The closing wraps up my entire essay now instead of just touching on technical writing and going, "bye". I also re arranged the order of the sentences drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment