Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule for Final Project

With finals coming it is really imrpotant to schedule our time wisely. Here is a production schedule for the self-reflection paper.

What is to be done
  • Open post to peer reviewers: COMPLETE BY MAY 3. Since I am writing an essay, I don't really have the locations planned out because I can just write parts in between activityies thoughout my days, though I will probably tackle the writing all at one in huge blocks of time.
    • opening: May 1. Almost done with it tonight (production report 14a)
    • body 1: May 1. Also almost done with it (production report 14b)
    • body 2: May 2. Planning on using time I have now that labs are ended on Monday.
    • body 3: May 2. Also planning on using that free lab time.
    • closing: May 3. Use Tuesday class time, along with speaking with my peers about our assignments.
  • Editorial report 15a: COMPLETE BY MAY 4. Editorial reports are chill. It is hardest to produce the initial parts.
  • Editorial report 15b
  • Peer Review 15a: COMPLETE BY MAY 4. I may get these out of the way a little earlier, depending on how quickly my peers open up their projects for review.
  • Peer review 15b
Location
  • My dorm, friends dorms/ studyrooms
  • library
  • Tuesday class time
Resources required
  • Laptop, google docs/ microsoft word, internet, willpower
Date completed
  • N/A yet
Changes made after completion & reasons why
  • N/A yet

No comments:

Post a Comment