Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

For my first production report this week, I'll create a the intro of my self reflection. This way I can try to focus my project at the beginning of the process. Of course, I often completely re-write the intro at the end of the writing process, but I feel like starting and ending with the intro is very helpful to me. Huh. Maybe I should add that information to my self-reflection...

The part of my outline in regards to my intro is as follows:

Outline Item: Intro [Link to entire outline]

  • Refer back to the very first blog post we did that talks about what we think our writing process is.
  • Stress-baking is a thing. Relate baking to writing to start the analogies of the body paragraphs.

Adaptation of outline item: [Link to rough Draft]

Audience Questions:
How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? 
  • I have a very basic standard college essay format for the intro. There is a grabber and a thesis statement in the intro that is an average length for a college essay.
How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?

How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment