Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

Here is the edited version of one of the body arguments in my video essay- Impacts of Title V on Self-esteem: Original | Revised start at 8:51

How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • I talked about the consequences abstinence only education has on self-worth and how I think it is wrong to stress sex as such a large part of a person's identity.
How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
  • I definitely shortened the clips of Shelly Donahue and Elizabeth Smart. It was surprising how easily my entire video broke 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment