Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection

Now that all of the Pre-production work is done, how did it all go?

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I learned a lot about my topic of abstinence only sex ed. I never realized what a huge problem this is and I was completely baffled by all the implications this has on our society as a whole.
What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Due to unforeseen circumstances (when I got ridiculously sick, lost my voice, and wanted to die for a week), I got behind in project two. I was set back almost an entire week so when I started the work for project three I was already exhausted and had to scramble to finish.
How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think I will need to rework my outline a little. I think it might be too broad. However, one I start producing content I will be able to see quite quickly if it is too broad.
How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
Honestly, this topic is making me feel icky which is good in a way because I definitely have a clear opinion on it ("this is the worst idea" mentality). I feel a little unorganized in the project right now which will get better as I rework my outline and produce content for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment