Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

Here's an update on how the global revision process went.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work?
  • I think I've narrowed down which video clips and which photos I want to use in my video essay. I had a hard time choosing what to use because my topic is so broad that I had so much content to choose from.
What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work?
  • I had a hard time focusing my topic even at this point. As I was making the video, I realized I needed to cut a lot of stuff and redirect my focus. Also, videos take much longer than podcasts do, which take longer than written essays... I underestimated the amount of time needed to figure out softwares. I'm still trying to find a software that I like... Windows movie maker isn't the greatest.
How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • I need to voice/record clips of myself over then do the final editing process and I'll be all set.
How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • Overall, I feel pretty good about my argument right now. I feel like I have a really good mixture of logic and emotional appeals. However, I don't really know how to add credible-ness to my authority as a writer on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment