Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

The final revision was intense. But, I am so happy its over and am proud of my video essay.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • I managed to complete my video essay and turn it in on time!!! That was honestly one of my biggest worries: turning another project in late.
What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
  • I had a hard time with movie maker. Movie maker is pretty limited in the video effects it can achieve and I feel like the transitions between the scenes in my video are not as interesting as they could be.
How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
  • Next week will go splendidly because this project is finished!!! I just have to get through the calc and physics tests I have on Friday, and I will be all set to take my finals and work on the final project in this class!!
How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  • I am proud of my very first video essay. Honestly, a live presentation with a PowerPoint would have been much easier, but this was certainly a valuable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment